- Best LEGO-compatible loose bricks source for AFOL, AFOB community and custom building.
- And for the price, in most cases, our prices are only half or even a third of the market price.
- Webrick sells high-quality parts with high clamping force and consistent colors.
- Webrick provides a batch matching tool. You can upload files of part lists with part id + color id + quantities, get inventory info instantly and check out with one click.
Explore All Our Parts
We own a warehouse of more than 3000 square meters, and we also have a professional logistics center for international business.
All of the product management is completed in this center, like purchasing, warehousing, sorting, packaging, sending, etc.
- Guaranteed over 90% match rate.
- Supported upload formats: Rebrickable(.cvs; .xml), studio(.cvs; .ldr; .xml),
LEGO Digital Designer(.lxf; .BOM; .dr) and custom made xlsx, xls.
- Downloadable file for out of stock LEGO compatible parts.
- Check out with one click for all bricks.
All available bricks are ready for ship in 3 business days.
Webrick.com has a very wide range of parts and their website is quite easy to use. The Customer Support is excellent too. They promise 3 business day processing time for parts orders and in my experience it was absolutely true.
The brick quality from Webrick.com was excellent. They had very strong clutch and the colours were exactly what I expected. They also have some pieces available in colours that Lego does not produce such as the 35464 Slope Double 45° 1 x 1 in Pearl Gold, which were used for the Triforce Pieces.
Both of my orders were processed quickly and they even worked to find an alternate courier who could deal with my very long address (A 3 word street name). I will definitely be ordering from Webrick for my next MOC build.